So I have two large piles of paper that I want to put into ring binders but currently have no holes in them. I could split the piles into many smaller piles and punch them one at a time but I decided this would take too long so I came up with my own solution.
- Punch holes in the top 2 sheets
- Get a G-clamp and bind the whole bunch together
- Colour in the 3rd sheet where the holes should be so they can be seen clearly
- Go to cupboard and retrieve drill.
- Pick suitable drill bit to make holes the right size
- Have fun
- Hover up
With hind sight I probably should have had the hover running whilst I was drilling but the job is done. Shame I wasted more time typing this than using the long method but there is still the fun aspect.Go Top