I have spent most of my day trying to convert some graphics for a up coming project. We have been provided a method of manually converting the graphics but it takes around 5 minutes per graphic and we have hundreds.
So rather than simply using the manual method, I have attempted to create a script that would convert all the graphics automatically. Unfortunately the way the graphics are saved is not particularly clear and is not meant to be looked at by a human. I think I have managed to convert 90% of the file. Unfortunately this is useless and I may as well have done nothing. Either I create code that makes the full conversation, or the conversation has to be done manually. Anything in between is just wasted effort.
So my big change now is to work out if I should continue and hope I can complete the conversion or just accept the time as lost and avoid wasting any more.Go Top